Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dance ----

Ah well, School started and yea .... So far its alright :D

My IOWA test grades FINALLY came and im happy with all the results except social studies. That one was the one I was worrying about and I was right to worry cuz i got like only half of it right XD

Besides that .... well I gotta ask my parents if I could be able to help in the coffeshop at church :D We are making a smal coffeshop and its going to be awesome x) I'm hoping to be a waiter. They even have our youth group logo on the aprons so it's going to be great ^__^

anyways I must take pictures of my new stuff and show my friends x)

Umm.... let's see All day basically has been school, listening to music, talking to friends, playing games , and eating lol Fun fun


O and there is worship team pratice tonight, woohoo.
I'm going to play some more games and try and beat this highscore :P

No comments: