Thursday, August 17, 2006

um no?

Today I practiced more with the guitar. It's pretty painful playing it . Especially when I have to have all four fingers on four frets holding down at the same time. If you don't hold it down like your about to die then it sounds terrible :P I'm having some difficulity when i have to do that at the first four frets but I'll get the catch of it soon.

I'm listening to Leeland, Tears of the Saints ^___^ It's an awesome song. For some reason it sometimes makes me want to cry too x) I really love their band :D Maybe when I save up enough money I'll be able to buy their new cd which is their first :D It jsut came out on Tuesday I believe.

I actually don't hate the beginning of school. It's easy and interesting :D Its just later on when it gets harder and boring xP I'm planning to be a good girl this school year and actually do my projects , PLUS have them on time. It's about time I'd be responsible in school. I'm going to really try my best and study, take notes, & not be lazy. Sure, maybe I won't use w/e i learn in school but atleast this is what God would want me to do n__n

Now im listening to another song x) from Brandon Heath, I love this song too. I'm memorizing i t so maybe i can actually sing it in the next open mic coffee shop at church :) I'm sure I'll be able to waiter and do one song :P I asked how it went last cofee shop and it went great! So that's awesome. And the worship team went up on the open mic and sang and played guitar so it sounds liek they had fun. I'm definately going to become a waiter and go.

Well, I got like 7 minutes left on the computer so I'm going to go play some games hehe

1 comment:

david pasquinelli said...

if you hold your finger as close to the fret as possible you don't need to apply as much pressure. and you'll get callouses eventually.