Thursday, June 01, 2006

- huh - ya don't say ...

Well, Two days ago was my mum's bday and we had a suprise bday party.
I got ten dollars and some small hoops from my aunt angie as a very late birthday gift x)

Now I just gotta go to Target so I can buy teh sanctus real cd!!!! ^______^

Hm, the internet suddenly started to have seizures at around 3 pm and now that I shut of all the comps cept mine its working o__O

Brian is getting on the comp right now so if it dies again then ... i dunno.

Today my mom told me to make her necklace into a bracelet o___O so yea .. did that lol then she burned it with a match at the end to stick the string secure.
I made a necklace and a ring ... planning on making a bracelet. I just really need to use all my beads lol
DOH! Forgot I had to paint my clay earrings geez

Anyways ... I dunno what to write today. Besides that tommorow is Youth group, yay :)

Well, I need to do alot of stuff so Adios.

No comments: