Thursday, May 25, 2006

Potable~

I forgot to post what I was writing yesturdayyy. Anyways here it is Cuz I wrote alot and I dont to edit it *snickers* Ya lazy bum!

"Potable means pure water xD It was in my vocabulary list today and I thought the word sounded nice lol

Alright, onto the er new/useless information. Today i will FINALLY record the podcast unless I have to go to work with my mom. That'd screw it up cause' today is the best day to record for us all.
My friend Hannah and Izzy are doing it with me soooo I won't be the only american accent now :) bwha Now izzy is the only British accent. But we all have very different voices so it'll be super easy to tell who is who. ^__^

Mmm besides that I need to get more information about the sleepover this friday for Dad cuz without more info he can't make a decision apparently -__- Atleast I got him to think about it instead of him completely telling me no just cause' Brian doesnt want to go. But I told my parents i didnt think it was fair that just cuz Brian isnt going it rules out me ever having a chance so ... I thought that was absolutely not fair.

So, I'll see how that goes. I don't expect to go ...

Anyway, Yesterday we had practice for the worship team and we learned about 4 new songs :eek:
There were some that were higher than some of us wanted to go :P But Jenny is awesome and she sung it in a different tone so some people can sing it like her or harmonize ^__^ I do both ... but if I dont want to kill my throat I'll go with Jenny."

Anywho, I never got to record the podcast cuzzzz I had to go to my mum and brother's work. So looks like the next day we could do it isss two mondays away -___-"

Alright, I must get back to school. I have some long lessons to attend to xD Bye ~

No comments: